- Managing budgets for marketing campaigns
- Planning and creating promotional information, event, eCommerce landing page, and website design, together with graphic designers and web designers/developers.
- Directing social media and offline marketing strategies
- Negotiating, preparing sales and advertising contracts, and reviewing advertising material such as print material, tv commercials, and online advertisements, as well as building relationship with media outlets, evaluating performances of marketing campaigns, troubleshooting marketing campaigns that are not performing well.
- Managing marketing staff and third-party vendors, monitoring and improving SEO.
- Coming up with and implementing new ways to promote new products, testing new marketing opportunities
- Coordinating multiple channels of marketing strategies
- Educating employees about industry marketing trends
- Analyzing customer feedback from social media platforms and advertising returns and reporting to upper management.
- Look for new markets that may require the company’s products or services.
- Performing the complex product research, including thorough knowledge of the product’s strengths and weaknesses, prior to introducing the product to non-traditional marketplaces.
- Bachelor in Marketing or Business. Preferably one who has been trained in leadership and management (attach the latest education certificate)
- Proven 5 year(s) experience in the field and position (attach reference letter from previous company)
- Must have skills: Ability to Execute, Ability to Collaborate and Lead, Adaptability, Critical Thinking / Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Writing and communication, Analytical Skills, Negotiation, and Budgeting skills.
- Able to work with MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other spreadsheet software to ease data processing and reporting.
- Having knowledge and ability to plan a business strategy for an online store, eCommerce, as well as offline marketing.
- Have a wide range of networking.
- Able to join immediately and willing to be placed in Bali.